Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, October 29, 2018

Rejoice

     I find myself rejoicing when something good happens or when I feel like I have done something good.  But what should I rejoice most over?
     I was given insight into this when I read what Jesus told his disciples in Luke 10:17,20, "When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to Him, "Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!"  Jesus replied, "But don't rejoice because evil spirits obey you: rejoice because your names are registered in heaven." 
     Wow!  If I rejoice over my name being registered in heaven, I will rejoice every hour of every day, not just when I feel like it when something goes right for the day or I have sense of accomplishment.  My salvation is my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment