Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Privileged


     I am "white privileged" and proud of it.  In fact, anyone, black, red, yellow, or white, can be privileged.  Privileged means having special rights, advantages, or immunity. This means that anyone, regardless of the color of their skin, can be privileged.  Privileged does not necessarily mean having money but rather having special rights to do something desirable, like seeking God through all my trials and letting His desires become my desires.   
     What makes me privileged, by my definition, is that I have special rights and access to God.  He is with me every step I take.  I have advantages because I am covered by his amazing death on the cross for my sins.  I am immunized from my own human weakness and sin.  By his stripes I have salvation because I believe in His name.   We are all created equal in His sight, so lets all choose to be privileged in and through Christ Jesus who died for us.  
     John 3:16  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

No comments:

Post a Comment