Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The Wall

     Our President wants to build a wall, and I believe he should.  Our land needs a barrier of protection in whatever form it takes so the people who really love this country can enter according to the laws of the land, and the people, who already are citizens, can live in peace and without fear of change from what we hold dear. 
     That being said, I also need to build a barrier to keep the "enemy" away.  I need to insure only those who love me can enter my space.  My barrier should consist of steel armor to protect me fully from the enemy. 
     I am told to put on a belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness.  My shoes should be the peace which comes from the Good News so that I will be prepared.  I should, in addition, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil and his deceit.  My helmet will be Salvation, and my sword the Spirit - the very Word of God.  My real protection and barrier comes from "taking a knee" by praying at all times and on every occasion. 

Ephesians 6:10 "A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power."

No comments:

Post a Comment