Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Abortion

There's a lot going on in our world today.  Division on issues is here and always has been.  Minds are closed to what is good for our country and its prosperity.  One of the worst divisions I see today is the idea of abortion.  I believe that a child in the womb is a living, breathing precious soul.  And, I must say,  I would be hard pressed to elect any official to represent our great nation who advocates abortion.  If we, the citizens, would drop to our knees in prayer and consider what the Word of God says I believe we would be humbled and once again be blessed.  America could be great again. 

2 Chronicles  "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sins and will heal their land. "

But let me get back to the abortion issue.  Children are literally a "gift from God."  In Jeremiah 1:5  God said, "Before I formed you in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet to the nations."   Every child is created by God and created for a purpose.  When an innocent child is killed by abortion, God's creation and His purpose for that child is destroyed.  I am positive, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that God is not pleased.

Now take a look at Mark 9:36-37, "And He took the child, and set him in the midst of them: and when He had taken Him in His arms, he said unto them.  Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but Him that sent me. 

To put aside our own selfish desires, accept responsibility for a child whom our acts help to create,  and to embrace that child finds us also embracing Christ. 

Based on God's Word, I would not be able to vote for an abortion advocate, would you?   If in doubt,  visit an abortion center and ask to actually see how that precious child is ripped out of the womb limb by precious limb with it head crushed and its brains spilling forth.



No comments:

Post a Comment