Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, November 11, 2021

Hello God!

I have found that there is nothing I can't take to God and feel better about it, so here goes: 

“Hello God!”

I am just popping in to say “Hi!”

I really don’t need a thing,

But wanted to draw nigh.

I hope it’s no bother.

I just needed to talk to my Father.

I was sitting here, feeling bored and lonely,

And, there’s only One who makes me feel complete, Lord.

 It’s you, and you only. 

I don’t have a lot to say,

Other than "I love you" and "Thank you for today". 

There is just something about talking to you.

I’m suddenly no longer blue,

But feel at peace and serene,

Even though your face I have never seen.

Your heartfelt presence is simple enough

As you listen to my rambling, meaningless stuff.

So, I’ll let you go

Though I know you won’t say, “Goodbye or Farewell!”

For, with me, you continually dwell.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson. 11/11/2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment