Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, November 21, 2021

God's Creation

 When I came in from church today and looked out my window, I noticed brown fallen leaves on the ground.  Then I looked at all the leaves yet to fall.  What I saw was beauty, even though I knew there were be a mountain of leaves for me to rake.  But, even with future work ahead, what remains in my vision is the amazing paradise God created.  

                         God's Creation 

I see God’s work in all of nature- in every feature.

The clouds that dazzle in circular motion awe my emotion;

The sunset stirs imagination and heightens tingling sensation.

I see God’s beauty in the rainbow arched across the sky,

Sometimes colorfully bright, sometimes hazy up so high.

All of creation is a wonder to the eye;

The trees budding in early spring,

The robins popping out to sing,

Flowers springing up across the meadow

In the glow of sun’s rays or even in its shadow.

I see God’s creative hand all across the land.

In the turning of fall leaves, God continually weaves.

I see the hand of favor from my Savior

As He sends the welcome rains across dried-up plains.

The sun, moon, and stars are a paradise; 

God’s day and night devise.

Within His creation, 

There are snowed-capped mountains, 

trickling streams, and smooth flowing fountains.

Whether sunny fields or snowy places,

Whether weedy gardens or well-groomed grounds,

Beauty is all-around.

There are no desert places.

 God’s touch is in all the spaces.

Each and every expression is in His Almighty possession.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson. 11/21/2021 

 

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth…And God saw everything that He had made, and, behold, it was very good…”  Genesis 1:1, 31a KJV

 

 

 

 

 .  



No comments:

Post a Comment