Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Knowing What You Want

      I did not know what I was going to write this morning.  I was just going to start off with, "We do not have more than 24 hours in a day," and see where it went.  Then it dawned on me that "yes" I can have more than 24 hours in a day. Time change creates another hour one day a year. That led my next thought into, "I wish this regulated time change business would stop,"  which lead to, "But they would probably chose to go back to the original time, and I would lose my summer day-light savings time, which I prefer." This just goes to show that often I do not know what I want. 
    Taking this a step further, many, many times I do not know what I want or what the consequences will be if I get what I want. My best bet is to let God take the wheel and learn to be content. If I keep the faith inside of me, showing His works outside of me, then I can rely on God to work the events whirling around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment