Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Forevermore

When I think about change, it is sometimes scary; never knowing the result. I don't have to worry about change with God. He never changes, and He is, forever, with me. 


The Same Forevermore

 

God is the same

And, in Him, there is no shame.

He does not change

Though some may think it strange.

He is here today

And forgives if I should stray

He will be with here tomorrow

And will uphold me if in sorrow.

He does not hide

Before my eyes.

He does not live, 

As in the shadow of man

But brings about His foretold plan.

Every good gift;

They come from Him.

I will not be set adrift. 

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 2/9/2024

 

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17

 

No comments:

Post a Comment