Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, February 25, 2024

My Friend

I have met few friends in my walk who have left a lasting memory, and only One with whom I can share every thought and every action. He loves me beyond measure. Before I even met my Friend, He decided to give up all His riches. He wanted to invest whatever He had to make my life better. He didn’t have a home; he had given it up. He actually traveled from place to place on foot. He became poor so I could become rich. 

     When I complain, He listens.

     When I am in sorrow or sick, He comforts.

     When I am lost, He directs and leads.

     When I commit an offense, He forgives.

As I visualize my Friend, I see a man in rags, a poor man, reaching out to help the needy while teaching about how to achieve riches. I visualize a simple caretaker who loves me beyond measure. He loved me so much, He laid down His life and died for me. As my vision grows, I see my Friend with a crown of glory upon His head sitting with His Father. He has already prepared for me a mansion. He is always  ready to forgive me, to love me and make me rich. He is ready to give me an eternal home with Him. He never fails me!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment