Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, February 26, 2024

Two Natures

I came across the following quote. I do not know who wrote it but considerate it to be quite true. 


Two natures beat within my breast.

The one is foul, the one is blessed.

The one I love, the one I hate.

The one I feed will dominate!

 

Although I am a Christian, I will always have two natures; one is God led and one is Satan led. It is up to me to make a choice. The right choice will lead me down the road to being blessed and loving self. The wrong choice will lead to foul. Wouldn’t it be great to set a button that would ‘default’ onto the right road? Yet, that is not how life works. God wants me to love Him enough to follow His instructions which always leads to His blessings.


Romans 7: 15 "I do not understand what I do, for what I want to do, I do not do, but what I hate I do." 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment