Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, June 18, 2023

A Great Feast

I am all about good, simple meals; a little meat, something green, and something yellow, and I absolutely love after-dinner desserts.  
     As a food junkie, I was thinking about the garden God created and assigned to Adam and Eve. They had their pick of after-dinner fruity desserts.  
     Then I found that after Jesus rose from the dead, in Luke 24, as He was talking with two of His apostles, "He said unto them, 'Have ye here any meat? And they gave Him a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And He took it, and did eat before them.'" 
     Later in Revelations 3, God said, "...if any man hears my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will sup (dine) with him, and he with me." 
     I am stretching the point just a little which is actually all meaningless under the sun unless we have Jesus in our heart and lives, but according to this information, I may still enjoy many great feasts when I get to heaven. 
     I just pray my new body will be lean and trim and my heavenly meals will not cause weight gain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment