Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, June 30, 2023

Dwelling Place

When I was first married, we rented a small apartment, and I dreamed of owning a home. That dream came true with the purchase of a very small, old two-bedroom house on a half-acre tract of land in a country community. After that I dreamed of building a new one. It happened! We were able to build a nice three-bedroom home on a corner lot in the city. Many years later, I worked several years drawing and planning my perfect next home, but it took me five years to find land, a five-acre tract in which to make my next home dream come true. As I enter my late 70’s, I suspect my next home may be a one-bedroom mini dwelling. Whatever the case, it will not be my last home. My next one will be a mansion with streets of gold. Through every move, One treasure has always moved with me.  Psalm 90, verse one tells me, “Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.” God will always be my dwelling place-the perfect home! 



No comments:

Post a Comment