Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, January 1, 2023

Hello to 2023

     Hello 2023! Goodbye 2022! 
     Hello and goodby is repeated throughout life to people, events, and experiences.  I was reminded of this as I watched the movie, And So It Goes, when Michael Douglas said, "Every hello is just a good-bye waiting go happen." 
     Yet, there is One we never say "goodbye" to once we say "hello." When we accept Jesus as our Savior, we are "marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit."
     I, for one, am happy to tell all,, that as a youth, I said, "Hello," to God and since then have never had a desire to say goodbye.  He is the One I depend upon every single day. He is the joy in my heart.  So, "Hello" 2023 and "Hello," God!

"And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation.  When you believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession-to the praise of His glory.  Ephesians 1:13-14 NIV 

No comments:

Post a Comment