Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, February 6, 2023

Habits

      A recent article in the Baptist Trumpet regarding habits provided several quotes which I found interesting.  I post them as follows to help me remember the importance of establishing good habits.  

"Your habits shape your identity, and your identity shapes your habits."  
"Every action you take is a vote for the person you wish to become." 
                            James Clear 

"The habits you do on a daily basis create the person you are." 
"If you want to change your future you must change your present, and you change your present by changing your habits." 
"In order to see godliness, there has to be dailyness."  
"Dailyness is where the sacred meets the routine." 
                            Robby Galaty 

"If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always gotten." 
                            Baptist Trumpet writer wrote "as quoted by many"

In an effort to improve my habits, I will strive to : 
    H ave daily quality talks with God
    A dopt more friendships and A void those who pull me down 
    B ridle the tongue
    I mprove listening skills
    T hink positive thoughts---Be Thankful in all things
    S eek God's will in daily actions

No comments:

Post a Comment