Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, February 27, 2023

What a Day Brings

As I began the day, I have to take a moment to ask myself a few questions: 

What kind of life do I want to live? 

What do I want my character to show? 

Who do I want to please? 

How will I obtain results? 

Actions to Rate

If all the world’s a stage,

O, let me turn a graceful page. 

Let my actions bring positive results

Which follow me as an aging adult.

Let me make a difference

By who I wish to please and appease. 

Let good actions mount, 

For it’s to God, I give account. 

Let each deed bring a good affect;

Like good-will and respect.

Let my talk carry weight.

For at the end of day, 

In God’s good grace, I wish to rate? 

 

Mary Crisp Jameson  2/27/2023 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment