Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The Seven D's

I remember a dream I had one time; it was a hope- a wish. I had to make a decision based on facts about how to accomplish it. The facts led to a delay while I allowed things to fall into place; I could not just jump in head first; as some might say “sink or swim”.  At times, during the process, I felt as if I had met a dead-end. That was when I needed to take another look at the facts and consider all the options. Finally the plan headed down the right path. I was determined! My patience soon found the dream coming true. That was  deliverance. My hope and wish finally met success giving me delight, a joy and happiness. You might say the steps included 7-D’s.

 

Dream- a hope/ a wish

Decision- study of facts 

Delay- Patient until the right time  

Dead-end  - reconsideration of facts 

Determination - staying the course 

Deliverance- success

Delight- joy 

No comments:

Post a Comment