Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Who Am I?

 Many struggle with the question, "Who Am I?" We seem as only a dot in a large world never going anywhere, but God sees something different. He created us and wants us to be a part of His Family. That why He sent His Son. To be an heir of His, all we need is to believe in His Son. 
     I may seem as a dot in this big wide world, but I am proud to be seen, to be loved, and to be a part of God's own. I am proud to be a child of God. That is why I wrote the following: 

Who I Am 

 

Who am I?

Let me brag a bit,

For I am correctly put together and knit.

I am a chosen one.

Planned and spun

Before my breath begun.

I am a princess actually,

Born into a royal Family.

I’m destined to be rich;

An heir!

Of sorts, a billionaire.

Who am I? 

I shout it abroad,

For I am awed.

I am a child of God!

 

Mary Crisp Jameson  4/26/2023

 

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous light.” 1 Peter 2:8

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment