Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, July 2, 2023

Grace

 The In Touch devotional today listed four things we receive through God's grace. They are: 

"1. Forgiveness
 2. Peace
 3. The Holy Spirit living within
 4. Accèss to God through prayer"

     I thank God for forgiveness of my sin. By coming to the Father and asking for forgiveness, I am able to be restored and refreshed daily. It helps to take away my guilt. 
     I treasure the uplifting peace God bestows in my heart; His peace calms my soul. 
     How could I ever live and make righteous decisions without the Holy Spirit guiding me every day! He intercedes on my behalf. 
     Access to God is what keeps me going; God is my strength, my assurance, and my hope. I strive to start and end each day with prayer while keeping it on-going throughout the day. Prayer is the way to the renewal of my heart; it is the way to set my eyes toward Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment