Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, November 4, 2023

November 4 Thankfulness

November 1...Thankful for Church support group and helpful friendly neighbors.

November 2...Thankful I am never alone. I have with me at all times the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

November 3...Thankful for warm bed, fresh-brewed coffee and conversation with the Father.

November 4...Day 4 of my thankfulness finds me thinking about a 4-letter word, Hope, which is a feeling of expectation. I believe Romans 8 explains it best. "waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body. For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope, for who hopes for what he already sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it." I am so blessed and thankful to have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment