Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, November 2, 2023

Thankful...continued

Today is a continuation of my thanksgiving...

November 1...Thankful for Church support group and helpful, friendly neighbors 

November 2...When Jesus was captured, his disciples were scattered, but Jesus was not left alone. In John 16: 32 we read, "Behold the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me."  The same applies to Christians today. Jesus told His disciples that when he was taken up into heaven He would send a help mate. a Comforter- the Holy Spirit. We find this truth also in John 16. 
     I am thankful today that I am never alone. I have the Holy Spirit living within me. I am blessed to know that Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God are Three in One.  

No comments:

Post a Comment