Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, November 14, 2023

The Inheritance

“Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.” It is hard to imagine having a friend who would do this for me. That is certainly going “above and beyond.” Yet, it happened! Not only did Jesus lay down his life for me, but He took every sin I ever committed upon Himself. He made them all disappear, and then He left me an inheritance in His will. 

     Doesn’t everyone desire to be left in someone’s will? I have often dreamed about that “surprise inheritance”; the one that would make me rich, often forgetting that I am already rich in God’s will. In Galatians His will is read and my riches are revealed. “And since you are His child, God has made you His heir.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment