Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, November 19, 2023

Praise Him!

Psalm 150:1 tells me, “Praise the Lord? Praise God in His sanctuary, Praise Him in His mighty expanse." When I read this I thought of how I praise God sitting on my back porch and walking in the yard – “in His mighty wondrous expanse.” 

     I do not know which version the above scripture was taken from, so I decided to read the NIV version, “Praise the Lord. Praise God in His sanctuary, praise him in His mighty heavens.” Then I read it in the KJV, “Praise ye the Lord, Praise God in His sanctuary: praise Him in the firmament of His power.”

     I then praised God for His power both here on earth and in Heaven. I praised Him for sitting on Heaven’s throne and also for His presence here by my side. 

     God, Your presence is everywhere, and I praise Your Holiness, Your Kingship, Your power, Your love, and Your open arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment