Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, December 7, 2023

Spread the Rumor/Truth

The Bible teaches not to gossip and spread rumors. The following is written in the form of a rumor, but it has been verified by Scripture and the testimony of people. The information is true, so please pass it on. It will help the unbeliever. It will heal and cleanse rather than injure.


 The Man Of Galilee

 I’m not gossiping, but have you heard?

Now don’t tell another soul;

It came from someone else’s word.

There once was a man in Galilee.

Now this didn’t come from me.

But…

He healed the sick.

Maybe it was just a trick!

I also heard he made the lame to walk.

Or at least that’s someone’s talk.

You know…

They say He healed a cripple,

And He walked on water without it leaving a ripple.

Now this didn’t come from me-

Just what others say;

Sin He cast away,

Along with helping people through their tears

And their fears.

This all may be hearsay,

And someone’s take-away,

But…

I heard He’s the Son of God.

He came from Heaven on this earth to trod;

He came to die,

But…

I don’t know why.

It may be a rumor,

But…

I’m told

He died for you and I. 

I heard that He arose

And the Christian knows.

He opened their eyes from being blind

So they wouldn’t be left behind.

Now, this didn’t come from me,

But…

His gift of grace is free;

He lives, and He forgives. 

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 12/6/2023 

 

“Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.” Matthew 3:13 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment