Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, December 22, 2023

Maps

I was just thinking about maps. I remember a time when I had to pull over to the side of the road and study the map to find my way when I had gotten lost and taken the wrong turn. Maps have mostly gone by the wayside. Do they even make them anymore? 
     With GPS, maps are no longer needed. Although the GPS will sometimes take me the long way around, it will usually get me to my destination if I don’t argue with it which I have done quite a few times. 
    I am actually pretty good at disagreeing with the GPS and just as good at disagreeing with the roadmap of life. My travels would be so much easier if I pulled over to the side of the road more often, studied, and actually followed God’s directions without arguing and taking wrong turns. I would get to my desired destination so much quicker with less stress. His map is always the best map! 

No comments:

Post a Comment