Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Forever Home

The sun is shining bright and all outside is quiet and peaceful. My home and the outside acreage around it is my haven, but it is not my forever home which will be more glorious than I can ever imagine. 


Forever Home 

 

As a member of God’s household,

I’ll walk streets of gold.

There’ll be no fear.

My eyes will weep no tear.

There will be no sorrow to worry about tomorrow;

No suffering or pain;

Only healthy life running through my vein.

I’ll live with no more sin,

As like in this world I’ve been.

I’ll have no more sickness or sadness;

No more problems to figure out;

Love will just take hold and sprout.

There will be no darkness there; 

I will not be in despair

Or have concern over fright.

God’s glory will be my light,

Stamping out the darkness of night. 

Heaven will be my home

Where I will gladly roam.

I’ll have a prepared place; 

Prepared by Jesus by His grace.

It’s no dream

Or someone’s scheme.

When I cross death’s shore 

I’ll live with the family of God forevermore.

Heaven is for real!

And, God has stamped me with His seal.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson  3/27/2024

 

“…And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” Psalm 23:6b

 

No comments:

Post a Comment