Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, March 6, 2024

The Hands of Jesus

This morning I read about how Jesus stopped in his travel to make a clay ball of his spittle and applied to a blind man’s eyes who had been blind since birth. I could just see his hands as he performed this wonderful miracle. 

     Then I imagined seeing the scars left from the nails as He allowed the soldiers to hammer them into His hands for me. My imagination then led me to see “me” in His scooped hands, because “He holds the whole wide world in His hands.” I saw His hands open as He gently set me down so I could dump all my worries and cares into them. I watched as He closed His hands so I wouldn’t see my worries anymore. Finally, I saw His hands as He reached out to take mine to lead me through my travel today, and I said, “Thank you, Lord.” 

1 comment:

  1. On the other hand: Jesus draws me He directs my way, He delivers my daily needs, His way is desired,

    ReplyDelete