Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, March 14, 2024

Questions and Answers

My Daily Hope devotional this morning stated, "There is no other book in the world like it! (referring to the Bible) It has the answers to life's questions, including: Why am I here? Where am I going? What is the purpose of life? Does my life matter? What's the past? What's the future? Where did I come from?" 
     Thinking about these questions, I decided to attempt to give an answer as pertains to me.

Why am I here? To love Jesus and others
Where am I going? To heaven
What is the purpose of life? To worship God and tell others about Jesus
Does my life matter? It matters because God created me for a purpose
What's the past? A life filled with forgiven mistakes which I cannot redo but wish I could
What is the future? A life filled with hope and the reward of heaven
Where did I come from? From God; a creation formed by His hands. He breathed life into me

No comments:

Post a Comment