Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, August 24, 2023

A Riddle!

What or Who Am I?

 

I tower above all others

With roots reaching and spreading.

There are those who cringe in my season of shedding,

But I am desired and admired.

There are those who wilt within my presence. 

Others thrive from the shade I provide.

I am proud 

As I watch over the crowd. 

I am strong

But leery of what may come along.

I am a giant; 

Considered compliant, defiant, or self-reliant.

My arms reach out in magnificent strength-

Full of depth and length.

I am loved, loathed, feared-

Some want me gone, my beauty smeared.

I am both loved and hated,

But by God created!

To me, many come

Yet, my glory not enough for some.

What am I? 

Who am I? 

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 8/24/2023 

 

To Find The Answer Scroll Down


Verse: “To whom art thou thus like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? Yet shalt thou be brought down with the trees of Eden unto the nether parts of the earth:…” Ezekiel 31: 18a

Keep Scrolling Down For Answer 

 

  You decide...

A mightly tree placed on earth by God 

Or the USA, also provided and blessed by God. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment