Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, August 19, 2023

Praise God and His Son! He's not done!

I've written a few praise poems in the past because I need to praise God more often. In fact, I need to praise Him everyday. Because of Him, I exist. Because of Him, Jesus lives! Below is a praise I did this morning. 

Praise!

 

I praise You God!

First, You planned and created me,

Knowing just how You’d set me free.

I praise You God for what You’ve done-

Loving me enough

To sacrifice Your Son.

God, You planned to give me merit

To give me worth,

And You sent me the Holy Spirit.

I praise You God for Your Son

And for what He’s done.

I praise You God because I live.

I praise You God because You forgive.

I praise You God, ‘cause Jesus lives!

I praise You today.

I will praise You through the days ahead.

I praise You God!

Because of me, Jesus’ blood was shed.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 8/18/2023

 

“I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes One who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” Matthew 3:11 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment