Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, August 1, 2023

 When I read Psalm 16:11 this morning, I was compelled to thank my Lord for what He has done for me.

 In Your Presence 

Lord, Thank you for my growth and increase,

For walking with me through the garden,

For your love and your pardon.

Lord, thank you for holding my hand,

For giving me peace.

In your presence there is joy and pleasure.

My cup runneth over in full measure.

You, O Lord, are my treasure.

Forever and forever,

I long to be with You wherever and in whatsoever.

Your presence is my increase,

My joy, my delight,

Turning wrongs into right.

You enrapture;

My soul, You capture.  

O Lord, I thank You for your Light,

For Your might,

You are my life, my shining Knight!

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 8/1/2023 

 

“Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalm 16;11 KJV

 

 

1 comment: