Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, July 1, 2024

The Pause

My life has been filled with “pauses”.  

     When I read about Abraham and Sarah, they had a long pause between when God told them they would be blessed with a child. David had a long pause between the time it was declared he would become king and the time he actually did become king. Everyone has pauses in their life and usually for a reason. 

     So, my question to myself is, “What do I do with the “pause” in my life? 

 

P – It is a passing of time in which I can prepare and pray for God’s plan before proceeding onward.

A- I can alter my lifestyle to conform to God ways as I seek answers before acting.

U- I can use the passage of time to be useful.

S- I can seriously seek God at all times.

E- I can enter into every day with eagerness-eager to enjoy life and eager to enrich someone else’s life.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment