Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, May 15, 2024

My Many Faces

I have many faces from A to Z. It is up to me every day to choose which face I wish to see in the mirror and which face I want others to see. What will they be?

 

The face of: 

Aggression or Amazement 

Brutishness or Bravery 

Carelessness or Compassion 

Deceit or Delight 

Envy or Empathy 

Fear or Faith

Guilt or Gratefulness

Hopelessness or Happiness

Impatience or Insightfulness 

Jealousy or Joyfulness

Karma wishing or Kindness

Laziness or Leadership

Manipulation or Meekness 

Narrow mindedness or Niceness 

Obstinance or Obedience 

Pettiness or Peacefulness 

Quarrelsomeness or Quietness

Resentfulness or Respectfulness

Selfishness or Sincerity 

Thoughtlessness or Tenderness

Unpleasantness or Understanding

Vainness or Victory

Willfulness or Warmth

Yearning or Yielding

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment