Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, May 25, 2024

Shape

My shape has changed over the years. I can truthfully say, that currently, I am not happy with my shape. What was once tall and thin has become quite thicker in all the wrong places. It gives me pause when I strive to understand the changes to and the capabilities of my new shape as I continue cultivating the work set before me.  

     I like what Daily Hope said about “SHAPE” in today’s devotional. To quote Daily Hope, I must understand my shape. The author spelled it out as follows: 


        S piritual gift

        H eart

        A bilities

        P ersonality

        E xperiences

 

So, as I think about my current “shape”, I need to be concentrating upon the things God has given me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment