Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, May 24, 2024

Wired Correctly

My friend had an electrical problem with a light fixture. She was going to get around paying an expert, so she had her son come in and try to fix the problem. He made it worse! After that, not only was the light fixture not working but the other plug-ins in the room did not work, as well.     

     This is a good example of the mess-up I might make of my life if I am not wired properly by not listening to my heart and the true Electrician in my life. 

     As my Daily Hope devotional stated this morning, “to be wired properly we have to slow down and listen to our heart.” Daily Hope gave Romans 12:3 as the verse of the day, “Be honest in your evaluation of yourself.”  I am changing the word, "yourself" to “myself”. I have to be honest with myself.

     Daily Hope gave a few questions to ask myself in order to get wired correctly: "What do I love to do? What do I dream of doing? What fascinates me? What can I talk about, think about, and study all day and not get bored? Where have I been most effective in my life?" 

     Hmmm, I think it is a good day to get wired correctly. 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment