Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Proverbs 28:28 on Day 28

Today is the 28th so I am taking the 28th verse of Chapter 28 in Proverbs to attempt to pray the scripture. I have no idea if my prayer has any meaning to the verse, but the following is what comes to mind. 

 

Proverbs 28:28 “When the wicked rise, men hide themselves; but when they perish, the righteous increase.” 

 

Lord, 

    There is wickedness everywhere on this earth. My sins are great! Please forgive my wicked thoughts, feelings, speech, and actions. 

     I pray for the leaders of this nations; that deceit and wickedness will be put aside so that Your righteousness and laws will reign and rule our country. 

     Give me courage and boldness to declare Your love and acknowledge You in all I do. Let me not hide from doing for You. 

     Thank you for the promise that when You return the righteous will hide no longer. 

                                     Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment