Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, May 17, 2024

Over Life's Span

There has been mo much that has happened over my lifetime.  There have been changes in plans, thoughts, desires, and so much more. There have been wrongs and rights, bad turns and good ones, but through it all, I know God has always had a plan. 

Life’s Span 

 

Over a lifetime-

I do or I don’t;

I reject or I want.

Over a lifetime

I consider and evaluate-

I move or I wait.

I hold on or let go;

I stay immature or I grow.

Over a lifetime

There is no instant fix-

There’s Satan’s tricks

Or God’s stirring mix.

There’s staying put or moving on-

Decisions setting the tone;

Inaction or motion-

Consideration within the notion.

Over a lifetime

And my worldly span

God has a plan.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson  5/17/2024 

 

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11 KJV 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment