Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Knowing that I am forgiven for my yesterdays is comforting. That in itself should help me “let go” and dwell on today. But, instead of dwelling on today, I often find myself worrying about tomorrow. My thoughts take me on a merry-go-round. However, scripture gives me advice about my yesterdays, todays, and tomorrows. 

 

Yesterday

“And we were born only yesterday and know nothing, but our days on earth as but a shadow.” Job 8:9


For yesterday, I am told, "Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. And what I have forgiven-if there was anything to forgive - I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake." 2 Corinthians 2:10

 

Today

“Be sure you obey all the decrees and laws I am setting before you today.” Deuteronomy 11:32


“…Let us rejoice today and be glad.” Psalm 118:24

 

Tomorrow:

“Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself." Matthew 6:35

 

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

“Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever.  Hebrews 13:8 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment