Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, October 2, 2024

The Big "M"

Some people mark their bodies with tattoos. Others prefer to mark their lives, either with vanity, wickedness, or righteousness. If I had to choose a mark, it would be to mark my life with a capital “M”. The “M” would not be for Mary because that would be about self-Me and My. I would want to follow the example of Jesus. 

     Jesus made the greatest mark of all time. In His example, He never made life about Himself; He made it about heart for others. Therefore, the “M’s” that I would choose to mark my life are: 

 

           The Big “M”

     Making a difference

     Melting the scripture into my life

     Managing life with God in it 

     Merging God and scripture into me daily

     Making God my main morning priority

     Marked as a child of God

     Manufacturing good  

     Making Merry

     Maturing in God

     Motivated to witness 

     Manifestly sharing God’s Word

     Meekly walking by faith 

     Mostly praising God 

 

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things will be added unto you. Matthew 6:33 NIV 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment