Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, April 11, 2024

Before and After

I enjoy looking at before and after remodeling pictures. The "after results" can be amazing;    however much planning has to go into the "before" to create good "after" results. The same is
true in life. 

Before and After 

 I once read
“If I thank God after, it’s gratitude.

If I thank Him before, it’s faith.”

Both are greatly viewed.

But, since faith is what I desire

What I need to build upon-

Let me thank God 

PRIOR

Thank you, O Lord,

BEFORE-

In my thoughts, 

For your coming, open door. 

Thank you 

In ADVANCE-

For what I seek;

For my second chance.

BEFORE-

Let Your precious name 

Be the fruit upon my lips

In ADVANCE  

Of blessings, I claim. 

EARLIER than later

I seek You

Because You are greater!

 

Mary Crisp Jameson  4/9/2024

 

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart…” Proverbs 3:4a KJV

 

No comments:

Post a Comment