Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, April 5, 2024

Do You See Joy

When I read James 1:2, “Consider it all joy…” I wondered how I might strive to do that even through trials. Then I did a spin-off and wondered how others see me in everyday life. Am I: 

 

Positive or Negative

A mover or a whiner

Tolerant or complainer

Loving or unloving

Unruffled or worrier

Pleasing or unpleasing

 

     Do I smile or frown, laugh or worry, look happy or sad, forgive or hate, complain or strive to fix it? 

     Then I was reminded of what Paul wrote in Philippians 4, “I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through Him who gives me strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment