Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, April 8, 2024

All Is His!

 I usually wake before it gets light outside especially since the time change, and I have not enjoyed my 1st cup of coffee outside lately until yesterday.  The temperature was finally just right, the pollen was out of the air, and Spring was in the air, so I enjoyed quiet time on the patio.  The early morning, spring sounds  bring relaxation and a closeness to God as I acknowledge that He created it all.  He owns it all!

All Is His

 

I look at the flowers in bloom,

Decked in radiant costume,

And I see the beauty of God.

Roaming around streams and brooks

In awe of their shimmery looks,

I find His peace. 

I watch the clouds floating by,

Up so high,

And know by whom they were created. 

God walks with me

 And, wonders, He helps me see.

I listen to the birds twit their song,

As they fly along,

And I hear the sound of God’s voice;

It makes me rejoice. 

I hear the wind;

Feel it upon my skin.

It was sent by God.

I feel the breeze 

And, with God, I feel at ease.

With His gently touch,

He gives so much;

Like the gentle raindrops,

A Godly kiss upon my cheek, before it stops.

God has created it all!

Between He and I, He built no wall.

He is always within my reach and call.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson  4/7/2024

 

“And God saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good…” 

Genesis 1:31 KJV

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment