Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Second Chances

As I was reading about my God being a God of second chances, my thoughts took me back to a mental review over my life. I can truly say I have been given many, many second chances. I won’t list the details because they are too personal and often too sinful on my part but I have been given second chances in: 

 

Marriage

Friendships

Desires

Finances

Jobs

Family situations

Daily choices

 

Many mistakes have been made, much forgiveness has been handed to me, and still God walks with me. I envision myself as the woman the men brought to Jesus to be stoned. Jesus said, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone.” At that, those who heard began to go away. Jesus straightened and asked the woman, “Where are the ones who condemned you? She answered, “No one.”At that Jesus said, “Neither do I, but go and leave your life of sin.” 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment