Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, April 28, 2024

Get Serious!

 Everyone knows the meaning of "serious" which is careful consideration, or the act or speaking sincerely and in an earnest manner. 
     I  couldn't tell anyone the number of times I have heard, "Are you serious?" It's as though an event could not have happened. But it did! I love it when I can tell someone about a miracle that occurred, and they look wide-eyed and say in amazement, "Are you serious?"
     Miracles happen in our world everyday when we get serious about prayer, repentance, and seeking the will of God. 
     I fall back to the verse in 2 Chronicles 7:14, "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and heal their land." 
     Let's get serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment