Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, June 1, 2024

Walk, Stand, Sit

As an infant, I had to learn to walk. I am sure I did it with help from others. I had to learn to stand on my own as well as sit properly. As an infant, it was all new to me.  

     As an adult to walk, stand, and sit can be a new experience for me every day, if done properly it not only leads to being firmly planted and rooted, but it helps others do the same. 

     Actually Psalm 1:1 tells me how not to walk, stand, or sit. “How blessed is the man who does not walkin the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers!”  

     If I walk, stand, and sit the right way with the Lord’s help, I am firmly planted. Verse three tells me, “He will be like a tree firmly planted…”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment