Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, November 19, 2016

5 Days Until Thanksgiving

     Today, and everyday, I am thankful for my daughter.  She is a gift which I have always cherished.  From the very first day God formed her, and I realized she was growing in me, a bond was formed.  Scripture tells us to "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."  I know I was not always the best example as a parent, but I am thankful that my daughter knows the Lord for He is her constant companion. 
     I am thankful that God knows all about my daughter.  As scripture tells us, "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered."   This lets me know that God hears and understands her needs and supplies them.  She is His child, as well. 
     I am thankful that when I am troubled for her, I know God holds her in the mighty palms of His hands.  When God molded her, he instilled within her the best of her dad, his quick instincts and vocal voice, and the best of her mom, her tender heart.  Then God gave my daughter some very unique personalities of her own.  I am thankful she is independent and her own unique person.  She blesses me everyday.
     In my thankfulness, I pray blessings upon the precious, beautiful daughter for whom God graced me.   I pray, God, you bring true friends into her life every day.  I am thankful you have always sent friends her way at the time she needed them.  I continue to pray for financial blessings, healing blessings in every area of her body, and I pray for career blessings with doors of opportunity along her journey as she walks with you, Lord, by her side.   I trust, claim, and receive these wonderful blessings for her, and I thank you Lord for your sheltering grace upon her. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment