Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, November 18, 2016

6 Days Until Thanksgving

     With my countdown to Thanksgiving, yesterday I talked about being thankful for my five traditionally recognized senses; hearing, sight, touch, smell, and taste.   
     On this sixth day before Thanksgiving, I would like to be thankful for a sixth sense which I have.  However, this is not only an uplifting feeling, but a firm knowledge and awareness that there is an actual living, indwelling presence in my heart extending from my very soul.  This presence is the Holy Spirit which I, as a Christian believer, have been given.  
     When I accepted Jesus as my Savior, God took action by taking up permanent residence within my body.   I am so thankful that I never walk alone. 

John 14: 17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him; but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

No comments:

Post a Comment