Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, November 4, 2016

20 Days To Thanksgiving

     During my count down to Thanksgiving, I am so thankful that I have the privilege to live in American where I have the freedom to make choices, realizing that my choices effect and shape my life.  I am so very thankful I have the freedom to pray and worship God, and that I have chosen to accept Jesus into my heart. 
     In considering choices, I found a few quotes from others that correctly expresses my thoughts.

"Your life is a result of choices you made.  If you don't like your life, it's time to start making better choices."

"We make our choices, then our choices make us."

"May your choices reflect your hope, not your fears."

"Life is defined by the choices you make, so make the right ones."

"I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday."

     Then here's a prayer I found which further expresses my thoughts.

"Dear Lord,
     Lead me to make choices that bring your glory and allow me to experience the life you intended me to live."

Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to share the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve: Whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment