Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, November 3, 2016

21 days to Thanksgiving

    This is a continuation of my thankfulness through Thanksgiving...
     I have a habit of coming up with all kinds of projects here in "A Friendly Shade."  So today, I'm so thankful for a spouse who is not only kind, thoughtful, and considerate, but who willingly assists me in getting my projects completed.  When he tells me, "No more projects,"  I have no doubt that he will remain supportive when another one develops and will be busy helping me develop the best method to get the project completed properly.          
     My husband truly practices the love given in 1st Corinthians 13:5-7 "Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered.  It keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."  I am so thankful for his loving ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment