Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, November 2, 2016

22 Days Until Thanksgiving

With it being 22 Days Until Thanksgiving, I am continuing my challenge to do the Thanksgiving countdown by providing at least one thing I have to be thankful for every day. 

Today, I am thankful for teachers who are willing to work and give more time to their jobs than most people ever realize in order to educate our children; children who will be the future leaders of America.  Hopefully we will always be "one nation under God."  It is my prayer that God will be returned to the classroom and to the family home and dinner table.  
 
Leviticus 10:11  "And that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the Lord hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses."

No comments:

Post a Comment