Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, November 17, 2016

7 Days Until Thanksgiving

     The count down to Thanksgiving...continued...
     With seven days until Thanksgiving, I am thankful that God equipped me when he created me with what is necessary to sustain me; my eyes to see, ears to hear, my sense of smell, taste, and touch.  What a blessing! 
     Thanking of the five senses, I searched and found the following poem by Eva Grant.
 5 Senses
 Wonderful World
I can see
Trees and grass,
The sun and sky;
I can taste
Chocolate ice cream,
Apple pie;
I can hear
Music, laughter,
Words you said;
I can smell
Perfume, flowers,
Baking bread;
I can touch
Silk and velvet,
A baby's skin;
What a wonderful
World I'm in!
 
Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb."
 


No comments:

Post a Comment